Monday, January 26, 2015

Queen Helene MINT JULEP MASQUE | REVIEW

My mother used to tell me before reaching to woman hood that she & her friends back in their 80's used to pamper themselves whenever they have a sleepover, and that they use mud packs on their faces. I was interested to know what does a mud pack do and she said that it makes their skin much clearer and fair. So I'm now 25 and currently experiencing hormonal problems which reflects to my skin. I have either oily to combo skin, slight large pores, white & black heads and worse PIMPLES! 
I was so worried that my face had a lot of pimple scars before and my pores were slightly large and white & black heads were on my nose area. So i did a lot of searching what's a good skin regiment that I can find to help my skin a lot better. I found a blog review on this Queen Helene The Original MINT JULEP MASQUE, and read a lot of positive feedbacks at the masque and just had to get one for myself. Sadly I couldn't find any Mint Julep Masque at any online shops but luckily I found a website (based in Bacolod City, Negross Occidental Philippines) called CareFreeShopper.com.ph and their website has lots of authentic items that has reasonable prices. Luckily for me they have The Queen Helene Masque yey!!! :D
So off to my review...
MORE INFO :
Product Name:  Queen Helene The Original | MINT JULEP MASQUE
BONUS 33% MORE 
What does it do? Helps dry up acne pimples, rinse away blackheads & shrink enlarged pores.
Directions: Cleanse face and neck thoroughly.  Apply masque generously and allow to dry for about 15 minutes.  Remove with warm water and a washcloth.
Product Manufactured: U.S.A
Net. Wt. : 226.8g e 8 oz.
Ingredients: Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben. 
Environmentally QUEEN HELENE concerned 
NO ANIMAL TESTING 
NO ANIMAL INGREDIENTS 
Price: Php 350.00


Availability: I purchased this at carefreeshopper.com.ph 
Now that you've read the info of the product off to HOW DOES IT WORK for me, I started first cleansing my face and make sure that I have a clean face to work on. ^_^
After cleansing my face I just pat gently with my towel on my face and then applied the Masque starting with thin layers like so:
To apply the masque basically you just need to work either with your fingers or you can use a brush for more accurate application. For instance myself I just worked with my hands and applied a thin layer because I wanna start applying thin first not packing every product on my face and I don't wanna waste the product as well. starting on my cheek areas, avoiding my eye areas then I concentrating more on my forehead, nose and chin area. 
FIRST OBSERVATION:
The color of the masque is a mint color and you can tell my face looks like a Martian haha just kidding! :p
The masque had mint/y kind of like toothpaste scent but it doesn't bother me at all
At first the masque got that sting/y effect around my cheek areas but it was just seconds till it  was gone. So it was a good thing not to apply on my areas and the product specifically says not to apply on the eye areas ^_^
I noticed that working with thin layers is already enough for me because the product says let the masque dry for about 15 mins and in just 3 mins it started to dry. 
When the masque turns out to be completely dry I noticed that I was kind of turning a bit hard that I tried to squint.
Now that 15 mins is already done, I just removed the masque with a warm washed cloth and gently removing the masque. 

Now for my final Verdict..

PROS:
I love how the masque worked on my face it clarifies my face but not extremely dry.
I'd recommend this for oily skin 
Gives me that fresh feeling 
○ I noticed a big difference next morning my face looked totally fresher than before, i looked a gunk - free.
Made my pores small than before 
It made my pimples less reddish and it wasn't swollen anymore 
It got rid of my minimal white heads on my nose
Tightens my skin
Didn't experience any break outs at all
Price is reasonable for Php 350.00 
QUICK TIP:
I only use the Masque twice a month only since I don't wanna rip the natural oils of my face and I don't wanna over use it because it might make my skin dry. 

CONS:
It's available at online shops 
(if you have any links to where they are available at the market please comment down below for more reference ^_^)

Will you repurchase the Masque?
Absolutely Yes!!, because I love the results turned out for myself and this is gonna be one of my most love skin care routine list.
Till next time as always Take care & "simply love life always"


DISCLAIMER: 

THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED REVIEW, ALL INFORMATION ARE WRITTEN  & SHARE WITH FULL HONEST OPINION BY THE AUTHOR.
The author is not paid to write this post. 
All information are written based solely on author's personal experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment