Wednesday, January 7, 2015

BEN NYE Powder Samplers | REVIEW + SWATCH


Hey Dolls!

I have always wanted to get me myself a setting powder that will keep any foundation I have on my face through out my entire day.I know that there's a lot of setting powder on the market like a translucent powder were it acts a transparent powder with no color at all and neutralizes the foundation on your skin and will set any cream/y foundation on your face.I got curious and wanted to try the Ben Nye powders that comes in their official sizes, like in a bottle container ones,but in their other powder shades.
So I got myself two Ben Nye samplers that I purchased from Keringkeristore.comand wondering why I got them in samplers sizes? So that I could give each color a try to check and see which suits my skin color best. Its budget friendly because their website has also their official sizes and now they got these babies in sampler sizes yey! ^_^

Each cost  Php 200.00 pesos only. Now I got the shades in Cameo Banana, and for the packaging they come in clear acrylic containers with also a mini powder puff ain't that cute? :) 

These powders are known for a hint of color and provides a matte to subltle finish.



Each containers has a separator between them which is shield shut packed with a clear tape in order for the powder to spill out and making a mess out of itself.



You can either lift the lid and add your setting powder and carry it on your bag for an extra touch up.




SWATCHES:

Banana has a yellow light medium tone to it that's suitable for light/ish medium undertones while Cameo has a fair to light tone that's suitable for fair - light skin tones. 

Each powder has a silky to fine texture and is light weight for the skin. If blended well with your makeup brush into the skin it doesn't flake at all and has a matte finish.

Till next time as always Take care & "simply love life always"

DISCLAIMER: 

THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED REVIEW, ALL INFORMATION ARE WRITTEN  & SHARE WITH FULL HONEST OPINION BY THE AUTHOR.
The author is not paid to write this post. 

All information are written based solely on author's personal experiences.






No comments:

Post a Comment