Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Everbilena Matte Lipsticks | REVIEW + SWATCH


Hey Dolls!
Nothing completes your entire makeup look with any color on our lips right?  
Here's another pair of lipsticks that I got for myself to match the Fall season which was last year but since the color trends is MARSALA like a deep brown/ish red I can just match these lipsticks that I got for myself which are from Everbilena . I purchased myself two (2) matte lipsticks and I got in the shade(s) :

VAMP RED , TOAST OF NEW YORK

For the packaging they come in a sleek black case and has a silver that wraps around the lipstick itself which is responsible for the rotation of the lipsticks bullet to come up and down. The case also has their eb signature and also says in matte, which you can totally identify the lipstick in a matte form.  Underneath the lipstick are their name shades. On the top lids of the lipsticks are the color shades that are placed on top at a transparent lips which will even help you indicate the color of the lipstick.



(CLOSE UP VIEW)

SWATCHES :


Each shades has a vibrant color and has a matte finish to it but has a semi moist to it so that it won't totally dry up your lips, especially for dry lips this won't be a problem since it has a semi moist to it to glide smoothly on your lips. I like how "Toast of New York" turned out because the color has that tint brown/ish mixed with a kind of nude/y color that's perfect for fall and its not too light neither too dark. So if your a girl who can rock a brown/ish nude color than this color is perfect for you. 
While "Vamp Red" has a deep red/ish and mixed with a darkness to it.  I love how the color is swatched at the back of my hand because the color is bold and not patchy at all. I could rock this color for more of that vamp/y got to chill and just be girly and mysterious with those vampy lips. (hahahaha! ^_^ )

Till next time as always Take care & "simply love life always"





DISCLAIMER: 

THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED REVIEW, ALL INFORMATION ARE WRITTEN  & SHARE WITH FULL HONEST OPINION BY THE AUTHOR.
The author is not paid to write this post. 

All information are written based solely on author's personal experiences.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I just bought my first Ever Bilena Matte lipstick and I like it, too. I thought that it would make my lips dry since that's a primary concern for matte lippies. But surprisingly, it's formulation is a bit on the creamy side. I want to get another shade now since it's affordable.

    ReplyDelete