Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2015 Pantone: MARSALA | MY PICKS FOR THE YEARS COLOR



Hey Dolls! 

So since Fall is already gone and I failed to make this review as soon as November comes in last year,  I wasn't able to make this review that suits for the Fall season. =(
But then I searched through google and found out that 2015 year's color trend is a pantone color called MARSALA



A little info about the color trend: 
Found this on http://www.pantone.com/:
Much like the fortified wine that gives Marsala its name, this tasteful hue embodies the satisfying richness of a fulfilling meal while its grounding red-brown roots emanate a sophisticated, natural earthiness. This hearty, yet stylish tone is universally appealing and translates easily to fashion, beauty, industrial design, home furnishings and interiors.

The Versatility of Marsala

  • Equally appealing to men and women, Marsala is a stirring and flavorful shade for apparel and accessories, one that encourages color creativity and experimentation
  • Flattering against many skin tones, sultry and subtle Marsala is a great go-to color for beauty, providing enormous highlight for the cheek, and a captivating pop of color for nails, shadows lips and hair.
  • Dramatic and at the same time grounding, the rich and full-bodied red-brown Marsala brings color warmth into home interiors
  • An earthy shade with a bit of sophistication, texture is the story in print and packaging. A matte finish highlights Marsala’s organic nature while adding a sheen conveys a completely different message of glamour and luxury.
So the eyeshadows that I recently bought like last year isn't just a waste because they're a bit similar to the color trend of the year. Here are my picks for that MARSALA color trend:


Starting off with my depth color which is a deep rich brown and a base color for my eyelids. I purchased the single eyeshadows from Fashion 21 in  Espresso & East Coral.



They come in semi medium square tins in a black sleek color with their specific name underneath the tin itself. For the lid of the tins they come in transparent plastic lids with the brands signature on top which I personally like it so that its much easier to see the color while your choosing their eyeshadows. Espresso has a semi powder/y matte form while East Coral come in a shimmer/y form but doesn't consist of a lot of fall outs. 


I mentioned that the pans are single eyeshadows because they're detachable. Just carefully pushing the pans underneath to push them out and put a magnetic sheet under them and attach them to your empty palettes. 



Next I got another two (2) single eyeshadows from Fashion 21 which will be either creating more dimension to my eye color that i'm aiming for. I got these two mini single circle eyeshadows which just matched the eye color that i pictured to achieve to do.


The eyeshadows doesn't have a specific names but they have each numbers for the eyeshadows. For the color in shimmer/y berry coral/y one is in the number #5 and for the other one in a brown/ish medium berry  color is in the number #8.



They're also detachable ^_^


For the last eyeshadow that I purchased myself is to add more pop of color to my eyes and I purchased this eyeshadow color because in person its a beautiful semi deep kind of MARSALA color so I just had to get one for myself.  But in photos its showing kind of light/ish. So I went over to the Nichido cosmetics section and I only got one (1) single eyeshadow because the eye color just caught my eye for this one.



I got the eyeshadow in the shade "Sugar Berry" , that comes in a small black container.


For the eyeshadow lid it comes with a clear transparent lid which is easy for me to see the color and not opening the lid. (Hassle free) ^_^
The color itself is come in a semi shimmer/y not too powdery finish and minimal fall outs.


SWATCHES:

NORMAL LIGHT

WITH FLASH OF THE CAMERA

Hope you all enjoyed reading ^_^

Till next time as always Take care & "simply love life always"



DISCLAIMER: 

THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED REVIEW, ALL INFORMATION ARE WRITTEN  & SHARE WITH FULL HONEST OPINION BY THE AUTHOR.
The author is not paid to write this post. 
All information are written based solely on author's personal experiences.


No comments:

Post a Comment