Thursday, January 29, 2015

e.l.f Mineral Infused Mascara | REVIEW

DISCLAIMER: 

THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED REVIEW, ALL INFORMATION ARE WRITTEN  & SHARE WITH FULL HONEST OPINION BY THE AUTHOR.
The author is not paid to write this post. 
All information are written based solely on author's personal experiences.

Mascara's are said to be the magic wands for our eyes because they enhance our short barely naked lashes. I for myself have really really tiny short lashes so without any mascara's on my lashes I have droopy sad eyes. I honestly have about four (4) to six (6) different mascara's like different brands,because I just wanna give some love to my lashes since they do need TLC!
Last wednesday I just went out to purchase some things that I need for my everyday basis like cotton pads, facial wipes and stuff that I need, and I saw that there was the e.l.f. cosmetics corner at LCC mall Legazpi city branch, and I was pretty excited to see that they already have e.l.f here yey!!
They had lots of stuff on the rack more much like foundations, lip stains, blushes, eyeliners and mascara's. My eye caught their mineral Infused Mascara so I only bought the mascara. Now for my review . . . ^_^
MORE INFO about the Mascara:

Name: Mineral Infused Mascara
Brand: e.l.f 
Shade: Black
Price: Php 250.00
What does it do?

- Creates fuller, healthier looking lashes
- Enhances lashes for a naturally thicker more volumized look
- The long wear formula and unique silicone brush creates clump free and defined lashes that last all day.  

Ingredients:

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PVP, Triethanolamine , Triacontanyl PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

Net wt. :  0.28 oz (8g)
MD: 06 - 01 - 2014
BB:  05 - 31 - 2017 

Charity
✔ Recyclable
NO ANIMAL TESTING 

Here's how my eyelashes looks like without any mascara on, i barely have lashes and my eyes looks very kind of flat, sad and droopy. No volume either fuller lashes at all :(
To apply the mascara  start from the base of your lashes and wiggle the wand going up to the tips of your eyelashes.
I ONLY APPLIED MY UPPER LASHES BTW: EXCUSE THE CREEPY EYES STARING DOWN
Here's the outcome of my before & after, with and without the mascara:
The Mineral mascara just works its magic through my tiny lash hairs. ^_^

I did a comparison with a few coats applying the mascara, starting from 1 - 2 coats the mascara works its formula already as you can see that it started to add little volume. From 3 - 4 coats my lashes has that length and volume but i wanted to go in more and add more, so from 5 - 8 coats i stopped already since the mascara gave me the perfect results of fuller volumized naturally healthier lashes. 

I could add more mascara if i want to to give me a lot of volume and make them a lot fuller because the formula doesn't really irritate my eye balls at all, plus the wand is easy to handle since it's made out of silicone, its not too stiff for my eyes instead its comb are soft for my eyes. 
FOR MY FINAL VERDICT:


PROS:

The mascara comes in a sleek black matte finish plastic made container
♥ It's light weight so your makeup bag won't be bulky or heavy for this mascara.
♥ The wand comes in a silicone made form and is lighter to handle to apply the mascara
The mascara has no STINKY SMELL at all
♥ The formula of the mascara didn't irritate my eye balls at all
♥ The consistency is not too water/y and thick
♥ With a few coats applied it shows the results immediately
♥ It doesn't clump my lashes 
♥ It doesn't extremely dry up lashes, so i could re-apply the mascara on my lashes
The outcome of the mascara comes out with healthy naturally fuller looking lashes for me
It lasted through out my entire day. 


CONS:

Sadly it's not waterproof so be carefully not to get teary eyes or get wet at rainy days
It's not smudge proof, when I tried smudging it, it smudged the mascara a little bit

Overall I love the mascara for my every day go-to daily basis, but i'd rather wear this on a beautiful sunny day to avoid any smudges on my face. The mascara just gave those natural healthier more volume lashes that i ever want for my eyelashes. 

Have you ever tried the mascara? So how well did it do for your short lashes? comment down below :)

Till next time as always Take care & "simply love life always"


No comments:

Post a Comment