Wednesday, January 14, 2015

NYX Soft Matte Lip CReam | REVIEW + SWATCH

Lipsticks has different types of forms either its liquid/y ,glossy, matte, and comes in cream forms. So here are some lipsticks that I have which I purchased at Keringkeristore.com again ^_^. I got Five (5) NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream which each cost Php 270.00 approximately around $ 6.00. For the shades that I got are listed below the photo caption:
(Left - Right)
STOCKHOLM, ISTANBUL, ANTWERP, AMSTERDAM, MONTE CARLO
MORE INFO ABOUT THE LIP CREAM:
For the packaging itself they come in plastic containers with a black matte material lid which I like because it has that chic touch to it and each lip creams comes with their specific color that can be seen already on the outside of its container itself. Each lip creams contains 0.23 oz (6.5g) it has a lot inside because of the coverage that's shown below which are my swatches. But before moving on to the swatches the lip creams has also a description on the front which says "It's not lipstick, nor is it gloss. It's like nothing you've experienced before. It's lipstick cream that goes on silky but looks soft matte." I personally think that what the product indicates is true since it's kinda' in between to tell because the lip creams turns out to be silky creamy, matte but soft. Each lip creams has a smooth applicator that comes with the lid it self, meaning you can control building the color you want for your lips to achieve. 


For each color the lip creams doesn't have a stinky smell instead it smells like vanilla chocolate/y flavor but doesn't bother me at all. Every color is very vibrant and bold, and smooth to apply all over my dry crack/y lips, but I was surprised to see that the lip creams didn't dry up my lips but just blended well and gave moisture and bold colors to my lips.

For its lasting power I could rate it around 2 since they're matte soft ip creams they don't stay too long if your a person who's got a lot of daily activities in life like eating food, drinking water and such, the lip cream will just come off easily. So it's best to apply minimal amount so that you won't waste any lip creams that keeps falling off time to time right?

The lip creams leaves a stain once removing it with a tissue or wet wipes.

For my final verdict I probably would repurchase them but it will just suit on my warm vacation days because every color are rich and very vibrant that's great to have fun and try out their different variety of soft matte lip creams.


Till next time as always Take care & "simply love life always"



DISCLAIMER: 

THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED REVIEW, ALL INFORMATION ARE WRITTEN  & SHARE WITH FULL HONEST OPINION BY THE AUTHOR.
The author is not paid to write this post. 

All information are written based solely on author's personal experiences.


1 comment:

  1. This is one of the products that I'd like to try. I saw the swatches from Say's vlog and it has many shades to choose from. I'm eyeing the shade of Copenhagen.

    ReplyDelete