Sunday, June 21, 2015

REVIEW & DEMO | Wand(er) SOLO ROD curler


Hey guys! Lately I have been a little bored with my straight hair, so I wanted to give my hair that voluminous soft curls. Today's blog post is a review & demo on my new Wand(er) SOLO ROD curler, I purchased this last two months ago from a online shop on instagram which is @Candyblushshop, they sell pretty quality of hair curlers which is like this Wand(er) SOLO ROD and they also have the 5 set of removable wand curlers which I believe ranges around Php 4,000.00 plus. But instead I purchased the single one because it's a bit cheaper than the whole 5 set ones. This cost around Php 2,000.00 only.
PRODUCT INFO:
BRAND NAME: DoDo
WHAT IS IT? It's called the WAND(er) SOLO ROD curler
SIZE: 25mm 
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? Php 2,000.00
WHERE DID YOU BOUGHT THIS? candyblushshop
WHAT DOES IT DO? 
It's made out of ceramic, easy to use for on the go curled hair, also comes with a free gloves, to help prevent from getting your fingers burned.
The wand(er) ROD's comes in different variety of sizes so you can make lots of styles with your hair if you purchased the 5 pc. set. From spiral, tight to small curls and to big voluminous shiny curls too!
The wand(er) curler is packed with a free glove to prevent your fingers from getting burned because the barrel tends to get super hot. Plus it's wrapped with a bubble wrap to keep the barrel safe from getting damaged while it was shipped to me :)
Inclusions also is a warranty & safety notes about the barrel itself.
The wand itself looks High quality looking because of the ceramic barrel, handle is made out of thick matte high quality plastic not some cheap looking plastic at all.  The wires are also made out thick rubber wires too.
It's "QUALITY CONTROL" passed because it's high quality made. 
Plus the plug comes in a standard type A socket outlet plug.
If you wanna watch how I work with the wand(er) SOLO ROD please watch below my live DEMO on my youtube channel or simply click the video below and enjoy watching :)
For my final verdict, generally It was much easier and convenient for me to use the solo rod curler because I just curled my hair with the wand pointing downwards to achieve the curls I want for myself. Plus I didn't get my fingers burned thanks to the freebie gloves that's included with the wand curler.
It's a great deal for only Php 2,000.00 only because of its high quality .
Till next time as always Take care & "simply love life always"


DISCLAIMER: 

THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED REVIEW, ALL INFORMATION ARE WRITTEN  & SHARE WITH FULL HONEST OPINION BY THE AUTHOR.
The author is not paid to write this post. All information are written based solely on author's personal experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment