Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Ever Bilena Matic Brow Liner | Review + Swatch

DISCLAIMER: 

THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED REVIEW, ALL INFORMATION ARE WRITTEN  & SHARE WITH FULL HONEST OPINION BY THE AUTHOR.
The author is not paid to write this post. 
All information are written based solely on author's personal experiences.

Every girl has their own thing when it comes to their brows, some may use powders for that natural full looking brows , and some may use brow liners for more definition and fast application. On my previous post I mentioned How to fix my brows and using my powder brow kit was one of my remedies that I had to give myself a more natural looking brows. I had at least three shades of brow liners that comes in pencil forms but I wanted to try myself a brow liner that's automatic that I can just twist the base and pop goes the liner.

I was in the mood for looking for a good brow liner and luckily for me I came at the ever Bilena's corner and check to see what's new. They've released their new brow liners that was called the Matic Brow Liner 's.
MORE INFO about the Brow Liner:

Name: MATIC BROW LINER
Brand: Ever Bilena
Made in: Germany
Shade/s: Available shades are: Earth &  Midnight
Price: Php 180.00
What does it do?

These are retractable liners are specially made for better precision.
It's a longwearing brow liner that allows you to accurately fill-in your brows. 
(Credits INFO to their Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/Ever-Bilena/ )

Ingredients:
Cyclopentasiloxane , Paraffin, Diisostearyl Dimer Dilinoleate , PEG - 6 Beeswax, Ozokerite, Hydrogenatred Castor Oil, Ceresin, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, May contain : Mica (CI 77019) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491) , Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Black iron Oxide (CI 77499), Bismuth OXychloride (CI 77163)

For the packaging, the liner comes in a black sleek color, with their brand name logo and name of the product. On the bottom of the liner comes with it's shade color, this will help you check what the color actually looks like.
Once you open the lid you can already see the liner :
SWATCH:
I choose the right shade which is earth since the color that I swatched came out perfectly for that light brown that I want. ^_^ The liner was easy to swatch on the back of my hand because it glides smoothly and consist a wax in it. 

NOW FOR APPLICATION :
1.  I started to outline first below my brows
2. The outlining on the top of my arch
3. Outlining my brows is much easier for me to fill in the spares of my brows.
4. Then I lightly fill-in my brows with the liner
5. Filling them in with a light handed, is just enough since the product is very pigmented.


6. The with my spooley,
7. Blending the product with my brow hairs 
8. tadaaa! Even looking brows, blended well together ^_^

FINAL VERDICT:
I used the brow liner for the whole week and here are my Pros & Cons..


PROS:

- The liner isn't heavy at all, it's light weight which is easy to hold on
- It has a pigmented color, a little comes a long way. 
- Glides smoothly on my brows since it the consistency has wax which is easier for me to use for my brows.
- Got the right shade since the color isn't that too dark or light for my brows. The shade Earth is just perfect for skin tones like : Meztisa's. Medium-Fair tones also. 
- Doesn't dry up my brow hairs 
- Doesn't have that STINK/Y smell at all.
- Easy to use,just by twisting the base and the product will just come out just easily.
- Gives me a perfect precision for my Brows, this is actually good for my RUSH-DAILY basis ^_^
- No need to wear a brow gel to set, it can last alone even if your sweating, the brow liner is still there and doesn't just fade. 


CONS:

- It's not smudge proof.
- Has only two shades

Overall, I like how the Matic Brow Liner worked for my brows since it's much easier for me now to fix my brows if i'm on the-go and in a rush this baby is one of my life saver! ^_^

Will you repurchase the Matic Brow Liner? 
Yes! 


If you tried the Matic Brow Liner how did it make your brows easier to fill in?
   Till next time as always Take care & "simply love life always"




3 comments:

  1. Sobrang liars talaga mga SA, sabi sakin smudge proof daw to...:/

    CJ | From Manila with Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo sis hindi sila smudge proof kasi isang wipe ko lang ng finger ko tangal agad :( maganda sana ung brow liner kasi may pagka wax siya pero madali siya maalis yon yong panget lang :(

      Delete