Friday, June 19, 2015

REVIEW | L'OREAL Miss Manga mascara

I know a lot us ladies has that one same common problem when it comes to eye lashes, and yes I'm with you girl, I have barely there naked eye lashes which are really short. 
I'm a Filipino and some were born with pretty doll luscious full lashes and I wasn't one of them huhu :(. But anyways there's always a remedy to achieve that pretty manga fuller looking lashes and that's the help of mascara!

I was lately at the mall luckily for me I was the L'OREAL counter and they had a sale which I didn't hesitate to check out what L'OREAL has install. I saw a lot of pretty items which were on sale like foundations, lipsticks, eyeliners but what caught my eye was their new mascara which is the Miss Manga Mascara. It was on sale from Php 700.00 plus it went down to Php 500.00  only! Great deal right? so here goes my review. . .

PRODUCT INFO:
BRAND NAME: L'OREAL
SHADE: Black waterproof
PRICE: Php 700.00 + down to Php 500.00 only!
MADE IN? China 
NET WEIGHT: not indicated
Mfg:  01-2015
WHAT DOES IT DO?

[CREDITS TO http://www.lorealparis.com.ph/ ]
Lively open eyes, 10x volumized perfect for Asian Lashes. 
Made for Asian Lashes 
Long Wear 
Instant Effect 

[CREDITS TO L'OREAL.CA website]
Discover the secret to big Manga eyes! L’OrĂ©al Paris introduces Miss MangaTM by VoluminousTM for mega lash volume from top to bottom. The 360° Flexor Brush amplifies upper lashes while its precision cone tip maximizes lower lashes. The ultimate Miss MangaTM look for up to 15X more volume that is flake-free all day
INGREDIENTS:
[CREDITS TO http://www.lorealparis.com.ph/ ]
  • Conic arched brush to catch all short and bottom lashes. 
  • 24hour long-lasting, 12 hour sweat proof 
  • 10x volume and 2x curl in one application

  • [CREDITS TO L'OREAL.CA website]
AQUA/WATER/EAU • PARAFFIN • POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE DABEILLE • COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA • ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER • STEARETH-2 • CETYL ALCOHOL • PHENOXYETHANOL • HYDROXYETHYL CELLULOSE • ACACIA SENEGAL/ACACIA SENEGAL GUM • ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER • SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL • HYDROGENATED PALM OIL • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • DISODIUM EDTA • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE • SODIUM HYALURONATE • 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3 -OC TADEC A NEDIOL • PANTHENOL • SILICA • SOLUBLE COLLAGEN • SODIUM CHONDROITIN SULFATE • ATELOCOLL AGEN [+/- MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES • CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES • CI 75470/CARMINE • MICA • FIL D162626/3
WATERPROOF G787440 INGREDIENTS: ISODODECANE • CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE DABEILLE • COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA • DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE • AQUA/WATER/EAU • ALCOHOL DENAT. • ALLYL STEARATE/VA COPOLYMER • ORYZA SATIVA CERA/RICE BRAN WAX • PARAFFIN • POLYVINYL LAURATE • VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER • PROPYLENE CARBONATE • TALC • SYNTHETIC BEESWAX • ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER • PEG-30 GLYCERYL STEARATE • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL • ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER • PHENOXYETHANOL • SILICA • SOLUBLE COLLAGEN • SODIUM CHONDROITIN SULFATE • ATELOCOLLAGEN • [+/- MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES • CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE • MICA • CI 75470/CARMINE • CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES • CI 

Oh by the way if you should know that Manga is a "Japanese" word for "Kawaii" or in beauty meaning a style of "cuteness". Okay that was pretty much long about the whole product info moving on, the mascara comes in a black standard mascara container with a girly/ish barbie/ish metallic pink cap. Which I love how L'OREAL designed this type of mascara because from the outer face it did caught my eye already.  On the other side of the mascara container has a indication which says : 
"FLASE LASHES 360° BIG OPEN EYES EFFECT"
The mascara is professionally sealed and made with its ingredients on the plastic thing that wraps the mascara but I'd prefer it printed on the mascara container itself.

For the mascara wand, you can see how the fiber of combs are tiny detailed enough to go through the eyelash hairs, also it has that curved shape to fit right on your eyes for application process. 
Now for comparison...
Oh hence by the way my natural eyelashes are straight and short, so here I just got a eyelash perm/curl treatment so it's 1 week curled already still my lashes were short, and at first I was like excited about the outcome but I felt a little weird feeling that my lashes were curled and that I could see it from my sight but I'm getting the hand of it. 
On the left side of my face I applied 1 - 2 coats of the mascara and already saw the effects what I was expecting was that cute manga doll eyed lashes. While on the right side of my face is my barely there short lashes: 
Next I wanted to give more lift and volume to my lashes and added 3 - 4 coats and again the mascara does it's magic, it's like it's implanting mini hairs on my short lashes because it's more fuller looking.
Forgot to mention is that I love how the wand fits just right while I was applying the mascara, it does't poke my eyeballs and the fiber hairs of the wand wasn't sharp it was more of a softer side so it was much easier for me applying the mascara on my lashes.

Okay I have a confession to make, I went a little crazy so I applied a lot of the mascara on my lashes and tadaaaaaaaaaa!!!  The results were just NO WORDS TO SAY (hahaha!) because I got fuller cute doll eyed lashes that I've always wanted to have.
Even from the front straight view my lashes are looking pretty enough for me :)
I didn't apply any mascara on my bottom lashes because it was a hot day outside and I didn't want to ruin my eyes because I do rub my eyes often of itching. 
Just by looking up my lashes are more fuller looking yey!!! ^_^ 
Even from looking at the side view, the mascara was so amazing working for my lashes:

Now it comes to my final verdict, here goes...


PROS:
- For the mascara's container in general I like how it was made because I love pink combined with black, because it's more on the girly side and best of all PRO looking too!
- For the wand I like the fact that it's bristles/hairs were on the softer side because it's gentle on my sensitive eyes and combs through my short lash hairs evenly.
- Has no strange smell
- For the consistency it's not watery, neither thick
- It's waterproof! perfect for the rainy days, and won't spoil your pretty dolly eyes
- Even though the mascara doesn't say it's voluminizing, it did gave my boring lashes volume, though from my lash curl perm.
- It's true, it is made for asians like myself for that short barely lashes. :)
-I also noticed that it did open up my eyes as what the indication on L'oreal's site said. 
- Gave me more curl on my lashes 
-Smudge proof


CONS:
- Difficult to remove, so it's best to set your makeup remover sit for a little while to remove the product totally
- Dries up super fast , so work quickly with the mascara
Overall , I love how the mascara reached my satisfaction. I love it period! haha!
Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes! Totally yes!! So for my co pinay out there "Try niyo ito sa mga may problema sa maikli na pilik mata, the best itong mascara na ito PROMISE! :) hehehe!" 

Hope you enjoyed reading my review and as always 
Till next time as always Take care & "simply love life always"



DISCLAIMER: 

THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED REVIEW, ALL INFORMATION ARE WRITTEN  & SHARE WITH FULL HONEST OPINION BY THE AUTHOR.
The author is not paid to write this post. All information are written based solely on author's personal experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment