Friday, March 25, 2016

Zoeva Rose Golden Palette | REVIEW & SWATCH

Hello everyone! Today I'll be reviewing the Zoeva Rose Golden Palette. I bought this from a online shop one of my all time favorite from NU_U_BYJC owned by Miss Jacklyn Chong and she sells a lot of zoeva brushes and that's were I got my Sigma Warm Neutrals Palette. Go check her out on instagram and please say hi for me and that I sent you there ^_^.

Lets start with the review, the palette came in safely wrapped with a bubble wrap that secure the palette safely while its been shipped to me. First thing that I noticed when I got the palette I was so amazed how the palette looks like, it comes in a rectangular cocoa earth/y brown color palette. It has metallic copper decals with a key printed on the center of the surface. Plus the name of the palette which is Rose Golden. I also saw how the palette weighs which indicates on the bottom right corner.
MORE INFO ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
*Product Name: 
Rose Golden
*Brand Name: 
ZOEVA
*Net Weight: 
10 x 1.5 gr / 10 x 0.05 oz
*Made In: 
Italy 
*How much did you purchase the Palette: 
Php 2,450.00 (Shipping also included)
*Price of the Palette on the official website: 
EUR 21.80 approximately Php 2,129.00 
(shipping not included plus does not ship to the Philippines.) 

The palette contains 10 eyeshadow color and claims at the back of the cover, "NO PARABENS , NO MINERAL OILS, NO FRAGRANCES, NO PHTHALATES SUPERIOR PIGMENTATION, EASY TO BLEND, WITH VITAMIN E" . 
I also looked up on their official website and has their own description of the palette: [CREDITS TO https://goo.gl/4WmGNB ]
“The Princess Palette.” 

  • [CREDITS TO https://goo.gl/4WmGNB ]
  •  Ultra-micronized eyeshadow formula
  • Luxuriously pigmented and easy to blend
  • Rose golden shades for a sparkly feminine eye makeup

"Rose Golden Palette is inspired by a woman's gentle side - a harmony of lustrous hues in rose golden and royally dark browns for shimmery natural and dramatic glamour makeup looks. The Rose Golden Palette underlines the feminine side and reminds one – being a woman is a pleasure."
Finish: Matte // Metallic // Satin
Ingredients: [CREDITS TO https://goo.gl/4WmGNB ]
Inhaltsstoffe: Harmony, Wonder Full, Luster: Talc, Zinc Stearate, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dehydroacetic Acid, [May Contain. +/- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), CI 75470 (Carmine)]. // Just a Rose, Rusty Petals: Mica, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cera Alba, Dehydroacetic Acid, [May Contain. +/- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide)]. // Copper is King, Foil, Reflective Elegance, Golden Rule: Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, [May Contain. +/- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide)]. // Shining Bright: Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Nylon 12, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, [May Contain. +/- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide)].

The actual is inside the hard-soft high quality card board cover:
The actual palette has the same color of the card cover it has their brand name on the middle top portion of the palette and has a decals design and a printed key on the center and the name of the palette on the bottom middle of the palette.Plus at the back has the ingredients, net weight, where it is made and distributed.  
Here's what the palette looks like from the inside, it consist of 10 eyeshadow colors:
Again it has a key logo on the middle center of the palette:
The palette has a hard transparent cover, covering and protecting the eyeshadows which is a A+ for me because I want the eyeshadows protected in the side from any accidents I may do to it and it won't damage the eyeshadows. 
I noticed that there are (7) metallic eyeshadow colors and (3) matte eyeshadow colors.
CLOSE UP OF THE EYESHADOWS:
Looking from the eyeshadows love how stunning each look because in actual life they are so beautiful colors. Each eyeshadows also has specific names on the palette:
"Luster, Reflective Elegance, Copper is King, Shining Bright, Rusty Petals, Foil, Just A Rose, Golden Rule, Harmony, Wonder Full."
Couldn't resist getting my hands on the palette, so I had a few swatch on my fingers. I was pretty amazed how each colors that I swatched was super super pigmented with just one swatch of my fingers.
SWATCHES OF EACH SHADES:
MY OBSERVATION:
The palette comes in a unique more feminine style, more like a greek princess  goddess     palette
The palette does not have a mirror on the inside if of the palette
The palette is light weight, it's not too heavy nor too light 
The palette is made with high quality material which I like the most
Has a hard transparent plastic to help protect the eyeshadows
Each eyeshadows are super pigmented, no fall outs, no chalky residue

FINAL VERDICT:
I love how the palette looks like, with its unique style , how it was made, but the only thing that concerns me is I hoped they'd put a mirror inside the palette so that it won't be too difficult to reach in every time for your mirror while applying the eyeshadows on the palette. I love how each eyeshadow has their own unique names, plus for each pigment these eyeshadows are super super super pigmented. So no doubt about each eyeshadows since there are (7) metallic colors, each doesn't have any fall outs at all nothing at all. For the remaining (3) matte colors each are also pigmented and doesn't have that chalk/y residue and fall outs also. For this palette I'd give this a 10/10 because its so gorgeous, perfect for any occasions to wear and give those eyes that glamourous fierce Goddess Look.

That ends my review I hope you liked my review about this palette, and honestly I am now in love with this palette because it has the colors that I can play around with and blend the eyeshadows to my own likings.  
For any comments and concerns feel free to contact me.
Till next time as always Take care & "simply love life always"

DISCLAIMER: 

THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED REVIEW, ALL INFORMATION ARE WRITTEN  & SHARE WITH FULL HONEST OPINION BY THE AUTHOR.
The author is not paid to write this post. All information are written based solely on author's personal experiences.




No comments:

Post a Comment