Saturday, February 13, 2016

Affordable Lipsticks to Share

Hello everyone! It's me Joanna and I'm back again to share some lip products that I recently purchased from a online shop called sissyshoppe you can find them on instagram and facebook as well https://www.facebook.com/SissyShoppe/ . I purchased ten (10) items in total plus sis Gail was kind enough to give me 1 freebie which is a revlon lipstick.
Before getting to the lipsticks itself by the way these are Singapore Made Class A High end Replica's but they're safe to use and well tested already. okay? So some of you may be wondering why did I get them instead of the original ones? It is because I am a budget freak if you all know (hehehe kuripot in short pero semi lang po haha! LOL!) but honestly I got these babies instead of the original ones it is because they are much affordable and budget friendly and also has a lot of good positive comments. And I'd love to give it a try and I think there's nothing wrong to try out new things right? But it doesn't mean that I don't like the original ones, of course I love them too but I'm on a low budget and needed to find much affordable lipsticks for myself. So feel free whether you like the original high end ones or the Class A replica's but be sure to read the positive comments before purchasing them and testing them out for yourself, it's a safe advice for all my readers out there okay? :)

Wew! Now that was a long intro.. But anyways this is my 4th time purchasing at the sissyshoppe  sothey have my full trust when it comes to affordable high end makeups. Moving on I got 3 Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Matte lipsticks , 3 Menow Matte Kissproof Soft lipstick , 3 Gambattista Valli lipsticks and 1 Mac Matte Lipstick.  For each swatches and reviews of the lipsticks will be on a separate blog review right after this one so all of you may take a closer look how each lipsticks will be reviewed by yours truly ^_^ 
But before going to the for the Lime Crime Velvetines Lipsticks each cost Php 150.00 each and the Menow Matte Kissproof Soft Lipstick cost Php 150.00 each and for the MAc Gambattista Valli Lipstick each cost Php 100.00 and lastly the MAc Matte lipstick cost also Php 100.00 each. Plus my the shipping off to Legazpi City Albay and yes it's provincial only cost me Php 100.00 only. I was happy with every purchased I made because I purchased them on February 5 and estimated date of shipment was on the 10th and got these babies on the 12th of february. So I am patient when it comes to ordering products through online shops because I live in the province so I do understand how many days to be delivered safely to me. So hope you all had a idea of this blog post that I just shared with you guys and see on my review..

Till next time as always Take care & "simply love life always"



DISCLAIMER: 

THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED REVIEW, ALL INFORMATION ARE WRITTEN  & SHARE WITH FULL HONEST OPINION BY THE AUTHOR.
The author is not paid to write this post. All information are written based solely on author's personal experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment