Thursday, April 23, 2015

Essence Eyeshadow Base | Review

Hello everyone,  I know that a lot of you has different types of eyeshadow base that we all know that there are tones of eyeshadow base that works for us well.
Eyeshadow base helps our eyeshadows from creasing and will make our eyeshadows stick through out our entire day. Plus there are at least two types forms for eyeshadow base, there's a cream and liquid form. Correct me if I'm wrong liquid eyeshadow base has a satin - matte finish while cream eyeshadow base blends evenly and make the eyeshadows stick and blends evenly well.
I wanted to try a eyeshadow base that's affordable, so I got a new eyeshadow base which is in the brand essence 
PRODUCT INFO:

Product Name: " I ❤ STAGE" eyeshadow base
Brand Name: Essence 
Size: 0.13 fl. oz / 4 ml
Price: Php 209.00

What does it do?
Eyeshadow base for a long lasting eye makeup result. 

Essence I ❤ Stage eyeshadow base, comes in a cylinder container packed with a sponge applicator. 

 The consistency comes in a creamy base that has a smooth texture that's easier to blend on the eyelids. It has a thick yellow undertone but doesn't dry or crease my eyelids. Thought it has yellow undertone it blends evenly and brightens up my eyelids. 
What it also does it minimizes the veins that's peeking on my eyelids.
For baked semi sheer shadows, and matte browns the eyeshadows pops its color because of the eyeshadow base. 
I love how the eyeshadow base works for my eyeshadow because the color just pops perfectly for sheer and matte eyeshadows. :)

PROS:
- For the packaging it's pro looking even though it's budget friendly
- Blends evenly, brightens eyelids, covers any redness & veins
-  Has a yellow undertone but blends onto the eyelids evenly
- Has a creamy base that helps the eyeshadow stick and pop your eyeshadow colors
- Budget friendly reasonable for it's price
- Great for starters on makeup to use as for their eyeshadow base
- Last my eyeshadow through out my entire day wearing my eye makeup 
- Doesn't dries up my eyelids
-NO BOTHERING SCENT AT ALL  

CONS:
- It's availability is only at SM watson's manila and where I live at Albay it's not available yet in Watsons Metro Gaisano Mall Branch area =(

Overall this is gonna be my partner forever because it works perfectly as a base and blends evenly well for my eye makeup.

What eye primers/base you use for your eyeshadows?

Till next time as always Take care & "simply love life always"
DISCLAIMER: 

THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED REVIEW, ALL INFORMATION ARE WRITTEN  & SHARE WITH FULL HONEST OPINION BY THE AUTHOR.
The author is not paid to write this post. All information are written based solely on author's personal experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment